Travel Marketing Startup Position
Travel Tractions is looking for talented, hustle driven individuals to join our fast-growing team.
We believe in being able to work nomadically but preference is given to those who can come into our office in Blouberg, Cape Town.
Research, fact checking, data capturing, content creation, copywriting, design, editing, proofreading, link building, emailing, account management meeting deadlines, administrative and other editorial tasks (it really depends on how you answer the questions below).
What will you do?
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
Travel Tractions works with clients but also has a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator, we like to test markets and build our own products and online projects.
We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth-hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find to bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, PR, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation and community management.
- Own laptop
- 2+ years work experience
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in Journalism/English/Communications/Marketing/Media Studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic (a serious ability to hustle and get shit done)
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Traits we are looking for
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Copywriting, SEO, design or social media
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
PROs about working with us
- Learn about digital marketing in a variety of areas
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Work remotely
- Flexible Hours
- Work towards with real KPI’s
- Gain working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Monthly performance reviews & possible bonuses
- Potential permanent position going forward
- 50% contribution to courses that develop your skills
- Permanent employees get a revenue share
- Help build the best travel marketing agency in the world
Sound like a job you would like? Apply below today